Why do so many wives quietly struggle in their relationships with their husbands? A lack of communication and connection leaves so many women feeling alone and frustrated.
If only they could get their husbands to change! But here’s the problem – Husbands generally don’t do things unless they absolutely have to.They’ll often deny that there’s anything wrong with their marriage in the first place.
That’s why the behavior you have to change is yours.
Now, I hear some of you saying, “why do I always have to do all the work? Why can’t he take responsibility for once.” Remember, it’s easier to change yourself than to change someone else. The advice I’m about to give you works so well because you control what happens.
All you have to do is learn a few powerful strategies, making a slight attitude adjustment as far as your marriage is concerned, discovering a more effective way to behave during conflicts, and knowing the ideal treatment of your husband so that he’ll treat you well in return.
In the chapter-by-chapter “virtual counseling sessions,” I’ve anticipated every concern, problem or question you would probably ask — based on the typical concerns, problems and questions brought to me by hundreds of female clients over the last 17 years.
Most of the information that appears in my e-book appears nowhere else — both online or offline.
The power to direct the course of your marriage is in your hands! By virtue of simply being your husband’s wife — the woman he chose to marry — you have at your disposal the power to get inside his head, gain access to his heart and become totally irresistible to him.
- How to hypnotize a man into feeling safe with you
- The part of your body that serves as a strong elixir, which men want to be held captive to. No, it’s not your breasts, legs or derrière. Use this part of your body to the hilt and you’ll have him wrapped around your little finger.
- Shouting/pouting/acting pitiful won’t work – it won’t get his attention, but THIS will
- What’s the number one problem couples face? Infidelity? Poor communication? No- something else, it’s a proven relationship killer. Learn what it is and how to avoid it.
- The reason why new relationships fail. It may have nothing to do with your new relationship and everything to do with your old relationship. Learn how to grieve and heal so you’re really ready to move forward with an open heart.
- 5 things men crave that women don’t know about — Nothing in the world is more exhilarating for a man than these – and if you give them to him, you’ll have his undying devotion.
- The main reason why men choose to get married (or stay married) to a particular woman. This can be summed up in 5 words. Carve these words in your heart and never forget them.
- Why some women drive away good men or continually pick losers – How to tell the difference between impulses and feelings so that you’ll never again allow the intensity of impulses to guide you to a poor choice in men.
- How to be yourself and still be loved by a man – I’ll show you how to find the courage to be imperfect and be loved in spite of it — and teach you how to remove the “layers” that keep a man from knowing and loving you.
Bob Grant has been providing one on one consultation with women for over 17 years as a licensed Professional Counselor. There’s a reason why Bob receives so many wedding invitations. He specializes in relationship advice that actually works because he approaches it from a man’s point of view. Bob invites women into the world of how men think.
Many women unknowingly sabotage their relationships despite their best efforts. Why? Because what works for women does not work for men.
Using Bob’s time-tested techniques and new understanding of men, you’ll have the power to captivate a man, be irresistible to him, and make him want to spend his life with you. And you can do all this while being authentically yourself!
Bob Grant is the author of these other popular products
- The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want to Leave
- How Do I Get Him Back
- How to Find the Man of Your Dreams
- What Husbands Can’t Resist
He is considered a Media Expert on relationships having appeared on numerous radio programs over the years in addition to being a member of the Savvy Miss Dating Team.
Residing in Atlanta, GA, he is married to his beautiful wife, Stacey and is the proud father of 4 wonderful children.